Saturday, September 27, 2008

lunch

The best time of day for me is for sure lunch.  Lunch usually means that I'm done teaching for the day.  12:10 rolls around and I peace- go straight to the cafeteria to get my free lunch (such a thing does exist in china) and then its off to my room... to watch heroes... fuck around on the internet, take a nap,  whatever.  Monday and tuesday I teach an informal culture class at 4:20 (thats right) and then its time to go ballin from 5 to 6:30 with some other teachers, there are usually 6 to 9 of us.  Wednesdy and Friday I'm supposed to go downtown to go to Chinese class but fuckin a I graduated- I'm not trying to study any more.  Its not that I don't want my chinese to get better, it's just that I hate studying and paying attention in class and learning charachters that I will probably forget again soon eneugh.  I know just eneugh Chinese to get myself through almost any situation, so I'm not motivated by neccessity.  When I get the Chinese girlfriend, I will learn more Chinese, until then I'm just gettin by.  I want to keep writing, but the time has come to throw on an episode of heroes, undress... and take a nap before I go out and get wasted on the schools tab to celebrate National Day with the English department of Hong Hu Primary School.

No comments: