Saturday, September 27, 2008

straight chillin

So I've been in China for some time time now and I thought it was time to abandon my Journal, because its sooooo 5 years ago (its too fucking sappy anyway) and move up into the cloudy blogosphere with all the other losers.  Writing a blog is entirely self-centered, its mad egoistical to think that you're going to "publish" (thats the word this website uses) some shit on the internet and other people are going to take time out of their buys days to read it but what the fuck I got the time to write it and I got nothing at all to do so here it goes...
I just gotta shout out to the crew back in Miltown... old crew new crew it sucks to not be around but I know you guys are keepin it real and drinkin high life like there's no tomorrow.  I wish they had Fleisch in China that would be dank, decent Phillies would go a long way to towards blunt creation.
Today is the last day of class before our National Holiday, Go Commie Chinese People!!! I'm trying to do a lesson on redistributing the wealth but it may be above the 3-6th grade levels I teach at.  I got to go give a lesson on "How Do Plants Make Food" (6th grade science) but peace I'll come back to this shit later!

No comments: