Monday, October 20, 2008

Its not easy being BZ

So what have I been up to recently. Haven't been writing thats for sure. Lets be honest, blogs are cool and everything, but I can think of about a million things cooler than blogging. Pimping for instance. Rollin to the club in all Lacoste. Listening to Dre. Puffin on blunts. I love all of those things much more than I like blogging. Blogging is something to do to fill your time when you've got nothing to do.

What have I been up to?

One word. Extreme. Thats what we do here in China. I've been doing extreme shit. Its not only me. My man Mat Bayer pulled some shit in Beijing this weekend that I think is more extreme than anything anyone I know has ever done. Knowing my friends, that is really fucking extreme. But to some of the extreme things I've been doing.

I showed up at 3am at my place and told my guard this girl was my older sister.

Got it on in front of the window when there were mad people on the street below.

Went and raged all night in Guangzhou with Matt Bayer and a coach of a Chinese professional basketball team, came home on a 6am train and showed up for work at 8:50.

Biked down an 8 lane road crunk as fuck.

Got 5 rebounds in a row playing against the teachers here. Blocked a guy who is 6'4".

These are only some of the things that I did in the last week. There are others I would prefer not mentioning in this forum. And last week was a shitty week. I have another sinus infection.

And I'm finally hooking up with some decent side jobs. It is easy to make $30US an hour tutoring kids outside of class. So I might get some more paper soon.

Its not easy being BZ. Oh wait – it is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to be extreme man!

is this the girl that you met at the clinic?

keep it real.

XIYU HU

pandajerky said...

dude, your blog entries are funny as shit. they're muy entertaining, write them more often, thx. :) kiki

Dieter said...

hell ya man that is some extreme shit
keep that shit real
was gonna hobo it down to chitown this weekend shit came up
cant wait for this school shit to be over but im going to germany in the winter from last week in dec to third week in jan, i plan on raging every day.

jimsblogging84 said...

waite a minute your getting it on your freind matt is doing extreme as hell shit and you dont want to say what else is going on. It's all good man
keep us guessing it's fun, well almost.