Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Famous Grouse is in the House!

Shout out to all of you who know what that means!  That weekend in Chicago was when I decided to become a billionaire.  I think I might only have a thousand dollars to my name today, and that's only because I overdrew and got some parental help...  The night I first talked about the famous grouse was the first night we wrote out a list and asked who was committed.  To those who understand what the fuck I'm talking about... those were the days!

Shout out to Dave Homan! Shout out to T Smith! Shout out to Podo who is for sure reading this!  Shout out to the fam!  Everyone should hit me up "bzeezy" on AIM I'm trying to shoot the shit.  Got the TV installed.  Cleaned my apartment.  Turned my kitchen into a greenhouse (no weed plants unfortunately).  The Brewers lost but they were up against some amazing pitching from the Phillies.  Sabathia will take it home tonight for sure.

Just straight chillin right now.  Fixin up the spot.  Bought a dartboard.  more memories of the E.G. emerge.  That wasn't even that long ago.  Wow.  Where will we be 20 years from now?  Probly wasted as shit trying not to fall off of the yacht.  That'll be the day.

Freaked out when I couldn't work out the wires on the TV.  Wierd ass shit.  Finally got it to work through trial and error.  The TV is cool but there is absolutely no HD programming here, so it is a bit of a waste.  Financially, my 800 bucks was well spent, I can for sure sell it to another American teacher for at least 3-400 in 2 years if that's when I leave here.  Who knows if I ever will?  I love the Mil, just hate the weather, wish I could move the whole Mil over here where there is money and public transportation and jobs.  Too bad we don't have the Brewers or the Packers here though.  At least there is cheap likka.

Going to Hong Kong the day after tomorrow.  I'm excited.  Sorry, nothing profound today, but today was just another day when I took care of business and got shit done around my small as apartment.

3 comments:

Dieter said...

represent that shit,
just got off some intense headstand practice yesterday and am gonna continue tomorrow. they are getting better. handstands also improving. I am working on integrating my uprock moves and getting a few new footwork ones. Basically im stilla beginner but atleast people can see what im trying ito do :P.
there is this german chick I am trying to get with at UWM her name is Anke will see how everythang goes lemme kno if you have any tips.

Dieter said...

btw ill throw up some pictures of me bboying this weekend.

DHomanneighbordickdopeman said...

yo yo hope you read this comment my man. couple of things, i dont have aim and dont know how to sign up for it. secondly i believe the list in chicago went something like this:

Committed to getting CRUNK!!!
1.Walter Brummund III
2. Greg Richards
3. Tommy Smith
4. Dave Homan
5. Pat Liu ( later crossed off by an unconfirmed source. cough cough pat.)
6. Al Carroll
7. Tommy Smith

Fuck the cubs they suck worse then we do cause they have a 101 year series drought and have lost 9 consecutive playoff games. BOOYAH!

Lastly waht sucks about the second season of Heroes is that it was a victim of the writersstrike so they had to half ass the finish and come up with an alternate ending at the last second. the first season is way bomb tho. talk to you later man
-Dave